Metro Manila Mix DJs Club Official Website & Forum
Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! Manila12

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! Manila12
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 171 on Thu Oct 14, 2021 1:42 pm
Top posters
Cedric (77)
Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! I_vote_lcapDj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! I_voting_barDj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! I_vote_rcap 
ADMINISTRATOR (50)
Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! I_vote_lcapDj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! I_voting_barDj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! I_vote_rcap 
dj_khel (44)
Dj Adzwel (35)
mars cupid (27)
DJ MANILA (21)
dj_frank (20)
DJmellowgold (17)
Dj Sadaku (12)
dj sprocket (12)

Latest topics
» Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!!
Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! EmptyMon May 25, 2015 10:40 pm by Violet Grey

» vote top 10 mixes in the world
Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! EmptySun May 24, 2015 11:41 pm by Violet Grey

» DJ Sadaku
Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 4:21 pm by abadskie_19

» new comer lang po
Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:52 pm by dj jobot

» MMDJ's FLOATER
Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 10:11 pm by uxi_takata@yahoo.com

» helo guys this is my introduction
Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 9:07 pm by dhaba05

» HI GUYZZ... IM DJ DAVE INTRODUCTION
Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:47 am by ADMINISTRATOR

» INTRODUCTION DJ Juztine
Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 1:37 am by ADMINISTRATOR

» DJ KEITH INTRODUCTION
Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 12:13 am by ADMINISTRATOR

»  SEXY TIKTOK[DJ_SPROCKET].mp3
Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:53 am by johnkirk.sanoza

Poll

Please RATE this Forum Lay-out and Designed.

Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! I_vote_lcap62%Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! I_vote_rcap 62% [ 16 ]
Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! I_vote_lcap15%Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! I_vote_rcap 15% [ 4 ]
Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! I_vote_lcap4%Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! I_vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! I_vote_lcap8%Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! I_vote_rcap 8% [ 2 ]
Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! I_vote_lcap12%Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! I_vote_rcap 12% [ 3 ]
Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! I_vote_lcap0%Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 26

Statistics
We have 265 registered users
The newest registered user is raffie

Our users have posted a total of 420 messages in 198 subjects

Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!!

Go down

Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!! Empty Dj Randy Powermix and Mixmaster Djs all filipinos #1 in the World!!!!

Post  Violet Grey Mon May 25, 2015 10:40 pm

My introduction> hi manilla mix djs and everyone dj randy you re my idol.I am a big Fan i was born in cebu but I grew up in USA im trying to speak tagalog so I can tell Dj Randy and all you Filipino Djs you are the BEST#1 in the world!!!  Like a Star @ heaven Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

hi ito ang aking pambungad hi manilla mix djs at lahat dj randy ikaw muli ang aking mga idolo. ako ay ipinanganak sa cebu pero lumipat sa Estados Unidos kapag ako ay 2 yrs old ang aking ama ay stll sa manilla . gusto ko lang na sabihin na DJ bastos powermix volume1 hanggang 9 ay ang pinakamahusay na mix narinig ko ang lahat ng aking buhay. at binuksan nito ang pinto sa mas maraming lahat ng ka love Powerbeats at higit pa, phillipines ikaw ay tunay na ang pinakamahusay na bansa at kailangan upang ipakita ang
Violet Grey
Violet Grey
VISITOR
VISITOR

Character sheet
Testing: 200

Back to top Go down